Vote for Best Halloween Picture: Janus, Integral, Moonbear, ZapperZ

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date Start date

VOTE - Halloween

  • Janus

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Integral

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Moonbear

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • ZapperZ

    Votes: 10 35.7%

  • Total voters
    28
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
11 replies · 3K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
A small but interesting set of pictures for this contest. Please vote for the picture that best represents Halloween.

1. Janus
http://home.earthlink.net/~parvey/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/danicat.jpg

2. Integral
http://home.comcast.net/~Integral50/deadridinghood.JPG

3. Moonbear
http://img275.imageshack.us/img275/7120/emberhalloweenpy1.jpg

4. ZapperZ
IMG_5772.jpg


https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=139921"

Zz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I had to go with Zz on this one, though, that second guy dressed as a vampire looks like he might be just as scary without the costume! :bugeye: Is it just an illusion due to distance from the crowds, or is he really that big?!
 
He's really that big.

I have a bunch of other pictures from this parade. I'll post them tonight on the Disqualified thread, i.e. the ones that are at most PG-13.

:)

Zz.
 
Damn, I hate deciding! The kids are equally adorable, so they cancel each other out, I'm a sucker for cats, but that monster in ZZ's photo is awesome, I have to go with Zz's.
 
Zz gets my vote here
 
I went with moonbear's pic on this one
 
This is turning out to be another close competition!
 
As a reminder, you have 2 days left to vote in this tight contest, if you haven't done so already.

Zz.
 
Integral the only one trying to not scare people, by having love hearts on her cheecks.
 
whitay said:
Integral the only one trying to not scare people, by having love hearts on her cheecks.
Did you miss the decayed hand in Red Riding Hood's basket of goodies for grandma?
 
twisting_edge said:
Did you miss the decayed hand in Red Riding Hood's basket of goodies for grandma?

Little red riding hood dates back to a time before you and i were born. We arn't entirely sure about what they did back in those days, so a decaying hand could have be a nice polite gift to an elderly person.
 
whitay said:
Little red riding hood dates back to a time before you and i were born. We arn't entirely sure about what they did back in those days, so a decaying hand could have be a nice polite gift to an elderly person.
:smile: :smile: :smile: