VOTE Group 2 - I'm Ready For My Closeup, Mr. DeMille

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Group

VOTE Group 2 - I'm Ready For My Closeup, Mr. DeMille!

  • Molydood

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • turbo-1

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • detta

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • ZapperZ

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • zoobyshoe

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Ivan Seeking

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Mk

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • aereal

    Votes: 1 2.9%

  • Total voters
    35
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
14 replies · 3K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
Please vote for the picture you like that closely depicts the spirit of the theme of this contest. You have one vote to cast for each group in this contest. Good luck!

1. Molydood
65728237.jpg


2. turbo-1
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/4464/hummingbirdpe7.jpg

3. detta
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6479/plantnf3.jpg

4. ZapperZ
disney010ve4.jpg


5. zoobyshoe
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/mrzshoe/lizaeye005crop650.jpg

6. Ivan Seeking
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/1629/crash017gj4.jpg

7. Mk
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2217/ferrozd5.jpg

8. aereal
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/9112/sheepcql6.jpg

Zz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
This grouping is even harder to choose among than the first one! I'm really having a tough time deciding among Zooby, Mk, and Zz.

But, since I have to pick just one, I'm going with Zooby. I think it's pretty cool to be "seeing" those reflections of what Zoob's neighbor is seeing in a photo of an eye.
 
I have to go with MK on this one...that is just to cool. Once again they are all really great though!
 
Jesus this was tough! Hard to choose between Molydood, Zapper, Zooby, and Mk. In the end I went with Zooby, the colors and the reflections are just too awsome!
 
I was just about to ask when I noticed that the eye has a contact lens on. Duh, that's why it looked so weird. I thought it was naturally that way, and was really freaked out.

Yea, I'm guessing everybody else knew that except for me.
 
huh! those photos are also nice!
zooby - imo, more natural human eye would be more beautiful as well! however this is my subjective opinion - it seems that others like it :) (just try next time - you'll see the difference!)

ZapperZ - you have an incredible depth in the picture!

but my vote goes to... AEREAL! what a nice fuzzy little lamb with a semi-sad semi-laughing look in the eyes!
if the left ear was more straight - i would use it as a postcard (from your permission)

good job everyone! take more outstanding pictures!
 
natia said:
zooby - imo, more natural human eye would be more beautiful as well! however this is my subjective opinion - it seems that others like it :) (just try next time - you'll see the difference!)
Lisa! that's you, isn't it. Don't be jealous. There's nothing between that woman and I. You could have safely voted for me.
 
natia said:
Lisa? I'm sorry but I'm not :)
Good luck with your g-friend ;)
:smile::smile::biggrin:
 
natia said:
Lisa? I'm sorry but I'm not :)
Good luck with your g-friend ;)
You're divorcing me, Lisa! ? I swear, she's not my girlfriend. Just a neighbor!
 
zoobyshoe said:
Lisa! that's you, isn't it. Don't be jealous. There's nothing between that woman and I. You could have safely voted for me.
I was away only for a few day and now...:devil:


Men! All are the same...[/color]


Oh and her name is Liza:rolleyes:
 
Lisa! said:
I was away only for a few day and now...:devil:

Oh and her name is Liza:rolleyes:

Lisa, explain him I'm not you :D