VOTE GROUP 2 Photo Contest - From Dusk To Dawn

VOTE GROUP 2 PF Photo Contest - From Dusk to Dawn

  • JasonRox

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Mororvia

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • larkspur

    Votes: 8 42.1%
  • matthyaouw

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Andre

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • ZapperZ

    Votes: 2 10.5%

  • Total voters
    19
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 3K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
This the 2nd voting group for this contest. You have one vote to cast.

1. JasonRox
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3594/dsc00079jc1.jpg

2. Mororvia
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/673/pfphoto1zg7.jpg

3. larkspur
2776661360_6afda95c38_o.jpg


4. matthyaouw
mat071.jpg


5. Andre
dusk.jpg


6. ZapperZ
img2427uu3.jpg


https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=250260".

Zz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
How 'bout a "Dawn" winner and a "Dusk" winner?

These are great pictures.
 
I like Mororvia's morning. I've felt that morning before, and I feel it again with that image.

Then again, gads they're all so good!
 
It was so hard to chose between ZZ and Larkspur. I went for Larkspur in the end, but for me it only wins by a whisker
 
You have less than 2 days left to vote in the first round of this contest. So far larkspur is running away with this group.

Zz.