VOTE Group 2 - Things that go bump in the night photo contest

Group 2 - Things that go bump in the night.

  • Toxicbug

    Votes: 12 35.3%
  • neutrino

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • ZapperZ

    Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Integral

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • SimplySolitary_

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • larkspur

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • kazza_765

    Votes: 1 2.9%

  • Total voters
    34
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 3K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
ToxicBug
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/5033/sleepscreen19uq.jpg

neutrino
flare.jpg


ZapperZ
img19206xa.jpg


Integral
http://home.comcast.net/~Integral50/wolf.JPG

SimplySolitary_
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a351/BeautifullyDemented666/Picture3.gif

larkspur
http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/75a648e709.jpg

Kazza_765
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/801/copyofimg28860or.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Was SimplySolitary's taken like that or did he just invert it in Photoshop?

I guess some digital cameras have an inverse effect setting.
 
dav2008 said:
Was SimplySolitary's taken like that or did she just invert it in Photoshop?

I guess some digital cameras have an inverse effect setting.

I used the Negative effect on my digital camera, nothing else. I suck at photoshop...
 
Again all the pics are awesome, but I had to go with ZapperZ on this one.
 
I voted for Toxicbug's picture. It had a warm and comfy feel (even if the subject didn't feel that way!). The only thing missing is a kitten coming to snuggle with them.
 
I voted for Toxicbug's picture. It had a warm and comfy feel (even if the subject didn't feel that way!). The only thing missing is a kitten coming to snuggle with them.
Hmm, I thought of it as kind of subtley evil.
 
Thankfully, both Disney pictures aren't in the same group. ;)
 
Thanks for the vote whoever voted for the spider! I voted for ZZ . I just hate spiders too much to vote for it myself:eek: