VOTE - I love a man/woman in uniform

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Love Uniform

VOTE - I love a man/woman in uniform

  • Integral

    Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Aether

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • 0TheSwerve0

    Votes: 3 10.3%

  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 2K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
A smaller entry than usual, but no lacking in quality. Well done everyone!

Integral
http://home.comcast.net/~integral50/Watching.jpg

Aether
http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/d48ace36ea.jpg

0TheSwerve0
IMG_0488copy.jpg


Zz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Oh, tough decision. I like the B&W photo Integral posted, but then, Aether's has a very nice perspective (i.e., lots of nice behinds to look at). :biggrin:

For this theme, I'm going with Integral's photo.
 
Hmmmm, I like the pretty blue water.
 
While Swerve once again has the most technically perfect shot, I have to go with Int's for the historical significance and the feelings that it brings to me as a Legion member.
 
Had to go with Integral on this one but as usual they were all great shots