VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Duck duck goose

  • Thread starter Thread starter matthyaouw
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Contest Photo

Vote!

  • Binzing

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Turbo-1

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • ZapperZ

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Jtbell

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Borek

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Andre

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Matthyaouw

    Votes: 14 51.9%

  • Total voters
    27
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 2K views
matthyaouw
Gold Member
Messages
1,125
Reaction score
5
1.Binzing
GustheGoose.jpg


2.Turbo-1
contduckgoose.jpg


3.ZapperZ
img5999b.jpg


4.Jtbell
http://web.presby.edu/~jtbell/images/DSC_0494.jpg

5.Borek
marcin_duck.jpg


6.Andre
iqgcw6.jpg


7.Matthyaouw
duckduckduck.jpg


Contest Thread
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm concerned about the large lurking thing in the back of Matthyaouw's photo. Is it a big carp? Hard to pick this week!
 
awesome guys, Matthyaouw, I bit that you are one of the well known photographers… are you? if not you should be one, good photo.



by the way, what’s that thing behind the ducks? :bugeye:
 
Thanks for the votes everyone.
Drizzle, I'm not a well known photographer by any standards, but thanks :smile:

The thing behind the duck is one of these:
2561853619_4fdc4ee7cb.jpg
 
looks like dying for a bite :biggrin:
 
Last edited:
I'm sad I missed out on this, I own pet ducks and geese!
 
any more voters? poll closes tomorrow.