VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST Group 1 - Sunrise, Sunset

VOTE Group 1 - Sunrise, Sunset

  • turbo-1

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • neutrino

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Janus

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • SpaceTiger

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • fargoth

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • radou

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • hypnagogue

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Integral

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • matthyaouw

    Votes: 8 25.8%

  • Total voters
    31
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 3K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
It seems that lately, every contest seems to be impossible to vote on. This one is no exception. Well done to everyone who participated.

Please vote for the picture that best represents our theme : a picture taken at sunrise, or sunset. Please note that in some pictures, the time it is taken isn't clear, and there may be uncertainty in whether a picture clearly qualifies with our theme. I will leave that to your judgement as part of your voting criteria.

1. turbo-1
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/2898/sunsetnov17jv3.jpg

2.neutrino
IMG_0463.jpg


3. Janus
http://home.earthlink.net/~parvey/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/sunset.jpg

4. SpaceTiger
http://www.astroskwurl.net/PF/Sunrise%20and%20Sunset.jpg

5. fargoth
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3517/15141488149715001504149yr7.jpg

6. radou
http://usera.imagecave.com/polkijuhzu322/P6080028ab.jpg

7. hypnagogue
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/9495/sunsetlg8.jpg

8. Integral
http://home.comcast.net/~integral50/scenery/HPIM3309a.JPG

9. matthyaouw
148329731_e1a78f9011.jpg


https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=160125"

Zz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Spacetiger gets my vote, for the unusual angle & serene feel to it.
 
I vote for turbo's. The mixture of red and blue in the sky is great.
 
G01 said:
I vote for turbo's. The mixture of red and blue in the sky is great.

I agree, my vote go for him as well..
 
This was incredibly tough. My top 3 were turbo, Janus, and ST, but then I had a really tough time choosing among them. I finally decided to go with turbo, but it was really close.
 
They're all spectacular, but Integral's really leapt out at me for reasons I can't describe.