VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - It's (almost) christmas

In summary, the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - It's (almost) Christmas" is a holiday-themed photo contest organized by the PF (Photo Forum) community. It is open to all members of the community, including amateur and professional photographers of all ages and skill levels. Non-members can also participate by joining the community. The top three winners will receive cash prizes, with the first place winner receiving the largest prize. Additional prizes such as gift cards or photography equipment may also be awarded. The winners will be determined by popular vote and the deadline for submitting photos is [enter date here].

Vote!

• Andre

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • ZapperZ

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Edward

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Hypatia

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Borek

• Marzena

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Glondor

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Turbo-1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
matthyaouw
Gold Member
1.Andre
5a01v9.jpg

2.ZapperZ
img3867vp8.jpg

3.Edward
http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/1705/1001058jpgtractorij0.jpg

4.Hypatia
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j269/hypatia3811/tree2.jpg

5.Borek
christmas.jpg

6.Marzena
marzena_christmas.jpg

7.Glondor
IMG_8867-1.jpg

8.Turbo-1
borekcard.jpg

Contest thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Generally speaking: if you vote for Turbo's picture, you vote for my envelope, and if you vote for my picture, you vote for Marzena's yeast cake (no Christmas without yeast cake here) :smile:

Marzena's yeast cake, looks magically delicious. And Edwards, just made me laugh. But you both got a vote from me.

Only a few hours left to vote!

PEACE ON EARTH w00t :)

What is the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - It's (almost) Christmas"?

The "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - It's (almost) Christmas" is a photo contest organized by the PF (Photo Forum) community. It is open to all members of the community and invites them to submit their best holiday themed photos for a chance to win prizes.

Who can participate in the contest?

The contest is open to all members of the PF community. This includes amateur and professional photographers of all ages and skill levels. Non-members can also join the community and participate in the contest.

What are the prizes for the winners?

The top three winners of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - It's (almost) Christmas" will receive cash prizes, with the first place winner receiving the largest prize. There may also be additional prizes such as gift cards or photography equipment.

How are the winners determined?

The winners of the contest will be determined by popular vote. All members of the PF community can vote for their favorite photos. The top three photos with the most votes will be declared the winners.

When is the deadline for submitting photos?

The deadline for submitting photos for the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - It's (almost) Christmas" is [enter date here]. Any submissions after this date will not be considered for the contest.