VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - I'm in a wide open space

Vote!

  • Edward

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Holocene

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Mororvia

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • ZapperZ

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Monique

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Marzena

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Matthyaouw

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Borek

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Larkspur

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Turbo-1

    Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Lacy33

    Votes: 6 25.0%

  • Total voters
    24
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
10 replies · 2K views
matthyaouw
Gold Member
Messages
1,125
Reaction score
5
multiple choice voting again.

1. Edward
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/3271/1000692jpgwideopengv6.jpg

2. Holocene
011.jpg


3. Mororvia
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2499/res01692hu0.jpg

4. ZapperZ
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1856/img0220vf8.jpg

5. Monique
sea.jpg


6. Marzena
marzena_wos.jpg


7. Matthyaouw
wide.jpg


8. Borek
marcin_wos.jpg


9. Larkspur
3182621043_32340136c8_o.jpg


10. Turbo-1
moon-2.jpg


11.Lacy33
01420026.jpg


Contest thread
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Astronomy news on Phys.org
Mororvia's and Zapper's are red X, so I withheld voting. Their problem or mine?
 
brewnog said:
Mororvia's and Zapper's are red X, so I withheld voting. Their problem or mine?

I can see them. Can you see them now?
 
Wow, all it would take is a few votes in the right spots and we could have an 11-way tie!
 
I love Marzena's picture it tends to visually pull me into the scene.
 
Still close, but thankfully not an 11 way tie now! Keep voting.

It was a really close call for me. In the end I went for Borek because I rather like star trails and because it's the widest openest space one could photograph. My other choice was Lacy33 because I love the soft colours and the vast emptiness of the scene. It was a really tough vote because there's not a picture there I don't like.
 
Less than 12 hours and a three way tie for first. Anyone still to vote?