VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - New year, new photo.

Vote!

  • Edward

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • LennoxLewis

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • ZapperZ

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marzena

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Borek

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Matthyaouw

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Hypatia

    Votes: 11 61.1%

  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 9K views
matthyaouw
Gold Member
Messages
1,125
Reaction score
5
Multiple choice again. Vote for your fave(s)

1.Edward
http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/250/1001102jpgchristmasflowde4.jpg

2.LennoxLewis
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1387/img0016lowresra7.jpg

3.ZapperZ
img4383by1.jpg


4.Marzena
marzena_nynp.jpg


5.Borek
marcin_nynp.jpg


6.Matthyaouw
drearya.jpg


7.Hypatia
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j269/hypatia3811/snowedin.jpg

Contest thread
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I went for Hypatia. That's such a beautiful scene.
 
I liked Edwards, but then again the Stargazer lily is my favorite flower.
 
hypatia said:
I liked Edwards, but then again the Stargazer lily is my favorite flower.

OK so I admit that I did not know what variety of lily they were.:blushing: I now know what a stargazer looks like.:smile:

I bought the bouquet at costco the week before Christmas. It had a wide variety of flowers and sprigs of pine. The lilies were the last to open and I had presumed they would be generic white. They were a pleasant surprise.
 
Lennox would have had my vote if it hadn't been for those damn reflections! Polarising filter next time dude, or turn the lights off!

Hypatia gets my vote, lovely composition.