VOTE Photo Contest - Eat, And Be Merry

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Contest Photo

VOTE PF Photo Contest - Eat, And Be Merry

  • glondor

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • alex_caps

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • ZapperZ

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • larkspur

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Integral

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • turbo-1

    Votes: 8 32.0%

  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
12 replies · 3K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
A group of small but interesting pictures will compete for this week's contest. Please vote for the picture that best reflect our theme - food!

1. glondor
Picture257.jpg


2. alex_caps
http://bikeflat.com/albums/sept06/7_G.sized.jpg

3. ZapperZ
img1356hg1.jpg


4. larkspur
2053191781_c4d694e70b_o.jpg


5. Integral
pies.jpg


6. turbo-1
habanerorelish003.jpg


https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=198788".

Zz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Turbo-1's makes my mouth water the most, but I voted for Larkspur as I think it's the most interesting pic. What the hell are they anyway?
 
matthyaouw said:
Turbo-1's makes my mouth water the most, but I voted for Larkspur as I think it's the most interesting pic. What the hell are they anyway?

:smile: They are Peeps. Sugar coated chick shaped marshmallows that are soldl at Easter time.
 
mmm, sugared styrofoam and colouring...

 
matthyaouw said:
mmm, sugared styrofoam and colouring...
I have never eaten one but they are fun to photograph:smile:
 
larkspur said:
I have never eaten one but they are fun to photograph:smile:

Eat? I thought you were supposed to explode them in microwaves! Eat?!
 
Don't forget that the voting for this contest is still going on. Get your votes in before it closes!

Zz.
 
I liked larkspur's pic, but those things are soooo disgusting that I just could not vote for it. Thus, I voted for Integral as those pumpkin pies look delicious!
 
Larkspur's in nice but I feel it's kind of simple and flat. I voted for turbo!
 
That is one nice looking crop of peppers turbo :wink:.

That pie at the far end of integral's picture better be a pecan pie :-p.
 
Final day to cast your vote in this contest. It is still very close, and no one is running away with it. So every vote counts!

Zz.
 
Math Jeans said:
That is one nice looking crop of peppers turbo :wink:.

That pie at the far end of integral's picture better be a pecan pie :-p.

Sorry, no Pecan. Starting from in front of the floral arrangement (
thanks to Tsu) going clockwise, Pumpkin, Apple, Pineapple Meringue, Pumpkin, Lemon Meringue, and my favorite a Cherry Berry with Cherries and what ever berries we have on hand, usually Blackberries. strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries. In the middle is a plate pf pumpkin spice cookies, also thanks to Tsu.