VOTE Photo Contest Group 1 - Bad Picture 3

VOTE PF Photo Contest Group 1 - Bad Picture 3

  • lisab

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Monique

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • larkspur

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • turbo-1

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • edward

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moonbear

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Holocene

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GeorginaS

    Votes: 6 35.3%

  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
We have a lot of submission this week, but strangely enough, I find that some of the pictures to really be not "bad pictures". Still, it is up to the members to decide. Please make sure you vote for a BAD picture that best represents the intent of the theme. You have one vote to cast in each group.

1. lisab
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/327/badkittytr9.jpg

2. Monique
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h236/niqqie/DSC01525.jpg

3.larkspur
2726495892_98cd08d852_o.jpg


4. turbo-1
badsunflower.jpg


5. edward
http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/568/trainfloodxb7.jpg

6. Moonbear
badphoto.jpg


7. Holocene
pa.jpg


8. GeorginaS
badkitty.jpg


https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=248137"

Zz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I love this category of photos. Define "bad". :biggrin:
 
I voted for MB----its the only one in this set that I can't tell what she was even trying to photo
 
rewebster said:
I voted for MB----its the only one in this set that I can't tell what she was even trying to photo

Woo hoo...finally a photo contest where I have a chance. :biggrin: :smile:

I'm trying to decide between LisaB and turbo.
 
You have less than 2 days left to vote in the first round of this contest. Do you vote for the most beautiful bad picture, or vote for the worst bad picture? You decide!

Zz.