VOTE Photo Contest Group 1 - Straight and Narrow

VOTE PF Photo Contest Group 1 - Straight and Narrow

  • scorpa

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • hypatia

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • larkspur

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • turbo-1

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Integral

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • twisting_edge

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • FredGarvin

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • ZapperZ

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • siddharth

    Votes: 3 9.4%

  • Total voters
    32
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 3K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
Wow! We have an astounding collection of photos for this contest! Well done everyone! This is going to be a tough round of voting, even for the first round. So good luck in choosing your favorite picture.

Please vote for the picture that best represents our theme, depicting a scence that is straight and narrow.

1. scorpa
IMG_0144.jpg


2. hypatia
sandn.jpg


3. larkspur
362925869_4d3d902ee0_o.jpg


4. turbo-1
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4175/wirebridgepy3.jpg

5. Integral
http://home.comcast.net/~integral50/scenery/HPIM0992a.JPG

6. twisting_edge
bass.jpg


7. FredGarvin
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1725/clearwater24yq.jpg

8. ZapperZ
IMG_0149.jpg


9. siddharth
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4598/sn0ik.jpg

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=152103"

Zz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
It was between twisting edge and turbo for me but I had to go with turbo cause that just looks like a great place to ride.
 
Well even though Nicky Hayden was in the background I had to go for scorpa.
 
Kurdt said:
Well even though Nicky Hayden was in the background I had to go for scorpa.

I knew I could count on you :biggrin:
 
I went with T_E on this one. That was just a great photo all around, and kept well within the theme. A close second was Integral's photo.

(Note that siddharth's photo seems to be loading very slowly, so give it a chance to appear and "de-pixelate" to consider it in this contest if it initially appears as a blur.)
 
Great pictures, in the end I went with twisting_edge