VOTE Photo Contest Group 2 - Dog Day Afternoon

In summary, the conversation was about a group contest with 7 participants submitting photos of their pets. The majority of the conversation focused on voting for the cutest pet, with Zz and Alex's entries being popular choices. Ivan's entry was also mentioned for its creativity. The thread was reminded to vote before the deadline of 2 days.

VOTE PF Photo Contest Group 2 - Dog Day Afternoon

• lisab

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Mech_Engineer

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • hypatia

• Integral

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • alex_caps

• ZapperZ

• Ivan Seeking

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
This is the second group in this contest.

1. lisab
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/843/maxwellwf4.jpg

2. Mech_Engineer
Clyde.jpg

3. hypatia
foxyfox.jpg

4. Integral
DSC_0090aa.jpg

5. alex_caps
http://bikeflat.com/albums/uther/img039.sized.jpg

6. ZapperZ
dcp0366er5.jpg

7. Ivan Seeking
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/4111/img00076pm9.jpg

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=219011"

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I looked at the results and saw that Alex was WAYYYYYY ahead. Then I noticed that I was the only vote so far.

I voted for Zz, but then I'm biased as I used to own a Welsh Springer Spaniel and that puppy is soooo cute.

I went with Zz, you can't say no to those eyes!

What? Nobody else likes the droopy-looking dog in the snow?

i voted for Ivan's, wiccckkkeeeedd!

Voted Mech, awesome colours and it was my favourite background of these.

This has fallen way to far down.

Mine is the only one that is life sized!

You have less than 2 days left to cast a vote in the first round of this contest.

Zz.

I had this screen open to vote, then got side traced by the phone. While I was away, my husband voted for our dog. Her Daddy loves her.

I...can't...choose... :cry:

I went with alex because it looks like the dog is stuck to a wall.

1. What is the purpose of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest Group 2 - Dog Day Afternoon"?

The purpose of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest Group 2 - Dog Day Afternoon" is to showcase and celebrate the best dog photographs submitted by members of the PF (Photography Forum) community. It is a friendly competition that allows photographers to share their love for dogs and their photography skills.

2. How are the winners of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest Group 2 - Dog Day Afternoon" determined?

The winners of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest Group 2 - Dog Day Afternoon" are determined through a voting process. All members of the PF community are invited to vote for their favorite dog photographs in the designated voting thread. The photographs with the most votes will be declared the winners.

3. Who can participate in the "VOTE PF Photo Contest Group 2 - Dog Day Afternoon"?

The "VOTE PF Photo Contest Group 2 - Dog Day Afternoon" is open to all members of the PF community. Anyone with a passion for photography and dogs can submit their photographs and participate in the voting process. However, members must adhere to the contest rules and guidelines to be eligible for the competition.

4. Can I submit more than one photograph for the "VOTE PF Photo Contest Group 2 - Dog Day Afternoon"?

Yes, you can submit multiple photographs for the "VOTE PF Photo Contest Group 2 - Dog Day Afternoon". However, each member is only allowed to submit one photograph per category. This allows for a fair and equal opportunity for all participants.

5. When will the winners of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest Group 2 - Dog Day Afternoon" be announced?

The winners of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest Group 2 - Dog Day Afternoon" will be announced within a week after the voting period has ended. The winners will be announced in a designated thread on the PF community forum, and they will also be featured on the PF website and social media pages.