VOTE Photo Contest Group 2 - Dog Day Afternoon

VOTE PF Photo Contest Group 2 - Dog Day Afternoon

  • lisab

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Mech_Engineer

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • hypatia

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Integral

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • alex_caps

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • ZapperZ

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Ivan Seeking

    Votes: 1 4.0%

  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
11 replies · 2K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
This is the second group in this contest.

1. lisab
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/843/maxwellwf4.jpg

2. Mech_Engineer
Clyde.jpg


3. hypatia
foxyfox.jpg


4. Integral
DSC_0090aa.jpg


5. alex_caps
http://bikeflat.com/albums/uther/img039.sized.jpg

6. ZapperZ
dcp0366er5.jpg


7. Ivan Seeking
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/4111/img00076pm9.jpg

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=219011"

Zz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I looked at the results and saw that Alex was WAYYYYYY ahead. Then I noticed that I was the only vote so far.
 
I voted for Zz, but then I'm biased as I used to own a Welsh Springer Spaniel and that puppy is soooo cute.
 
Voted Mech, awesome colours and it was my favourite background of these.
 
This has fallen way to far down.

Mine is the only one that is life sized!
 
I had this screen open to vote, then got side traced by the phone. While I was away, my husband voted for our dog. Her Daddy loves her.
 
I went with alex because it looks like the dog is stuck to a wall.