VOTE Photo Contest Group 2 - Green With Envy

VOTE PF Photo Contest Group 2 - Green With Envy

  • Moonbear

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Integral

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • physarrista

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • J77

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • twisting_edge

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • FredGarvin

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • 0TheSwerve0

    Votes: 1 3.4%

  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 3K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
This is the 2nd group in this contest.

Please vote for the photo that best represents our theme for this week, which is the color GREEN.

1. Moonbear
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3446/greenhi9.jpg

2. Integral
http://home.comcast.net/~Integral50/Photo_contest/HPIM1001a.JPG

3. physarrista
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/buelder/RIMG0026.jpg

4. J77
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/7567/londonmarch2005001iw0.jpg

5. twisting_edge
SM_WP.jpg


6. FredGarvin
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/9872/kermit1ppnu0.jpg

7. 0TheSwerve0
green.jpg


https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=161175"

Zz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I went with Kermit. He is what I thought of when I first saw the theme of this contest and that is the color green I was trying to capture.
 
Between Fred and Moonbear, had to go with the green soldiers.
 
I'm just relieved that I didn't get put in the competition with ST and Larkspur's photos. :smile:

Hmm...I think I have to go with Kermie! :biggrin: (Big Muppet fan here.)
 
Something about physarrista's I just thought was really awesome. I haven't seen her/him before on here I don't think!