VOTE Photo Contest Group 2 - She Blinded Me With Science

VOTE PF Photo Contest Group 2 - She Blinded Me With Science!

  • nazzard

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • robphy

    Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Monique

    Votes: 11 29.7%
  • turbo-1

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Ivan Seeking

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Janus

    Votes: 3 8.1%

  • Total voters
    37
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
The 2nd group of pictures for this contest.

1. nazzard
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/4323/temzy4.jpg

2. robphy
http://img435.imageshack.us/img435/7747/pfalbuquerqueprismsft9.jpg

3. Monique
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/3919/celldivisioncl6.jpg

4. turbo-1
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1439/m8lagoonxv3.jpg

5. Ivan Seeking
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/338/ebikefirstpicsresizear7.jpg

6. Janus
http://home.earthlink.net/~parvey/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/geode.jpg

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=145066"

Zz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I voted Robphy. Its just such an interesting shot somehow. I actually feel dazzled by the light when i look at it. Turbo-'s shot is beautiful too.
 
I went with robphy to, that was really cool. It was such a hard pick though, they were all so interesting in different ways.
 
I voted for turbo-1. They are all very good pictures, I really liked the electron microscope as well as Janus' geode. Amazing!