VOTE Photo Contest Group 2 - Turning Over A New Leaf

VOTE PF Photo Contest Group 2 - Turning Over A New Leaf

  • FredGarvin

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • alex caps

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • turbo-1

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • sas3

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • twisting_edge

    Votes: 10 47.6%

  • Total voters
    21
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 3K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
This is the 2nd group for this contest. Please vote for the picture that best reflects our theme, which is on leaf/leaves.

1. FredGarvin
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9505/veriagatedacerdh9.jpg

2. alex caps
http://bikeflat.com/albums/album07/DSC_1446.sized.jpg

3. turbo-1
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9674/leafsa6.jpg

4. sas3
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/5491/lotoleavezd3.jpg

5. twisting_edge
redleaf.jpg


https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=154422"

Zz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Why did you have to put AlexCaps and T_E's photos in the same grouping? Now how am I supposed to decide between those two? I thought they were the most original of all the entries.
 
Moonbear said:
Why did you have to put AlexCaps and T_E's photos in the same grouping? Now how am I supposed to decide between those two? I thought they were the most original of all the entries.

All of the pictures appear in the same order that they were submitted in the thread.

Zz.
 
I think that FredGarvin's pic is very nice! He got my vote :smile: