VOTE Photo Contest - Happy Mother's Day

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Contest Photo

VOTE PF Photo Contest - Happy Mother's Day!

  • moe darklight

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • ZapperZ

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Janus

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • matthyaouw

    Votes: 1 5.0%

  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
Wow! We have so few pictures of mothers! I'm shocked!

:)

Anyhow, we have a good group of entry, even if it is a small number. Please vote for the picture that best represents our theme, which is on mothers or related to Mother's Day.

1. moe darklight
http://aycu16.webshots.com/image/15655/2000965780376813279_rs.jpg

2. ZapperZ
img5763qz8.jpg


3. Janus
http://home.earthlink.net/~parvey/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/mother.jpg

4. matthyaouw
mum2.jpg


https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=169982"

Zz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I think I'm going to go with Janus and the multigenerational mothers. I can't help not having any photos to fit the theme...I was hatched. :biggrin: Actually, I have some photos that would have fit, but kept forgetting when I was working on the computer that has them stored on it. :frown:
 
I usually don't vote for my own pictures... but come on, it's my mom, how couldn't I!
 
You have less than 2 days left to vote in this contest. It is getting tight, so every vote counts!

Zz.
 
A few more hours to vote in this contest, and Janus is slowly pulling away! Can he maintain that in the few remaining hours?

Zz.