VOTE Photo Contest - I Kid You Not

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Contest Photo

VOTE PF Photo Contest - I Kid You Not

  • Chi Meson

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Integral

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • edward

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Moonbear

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GeorginaS

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hypatia

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • ZapperZ

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Andre

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • robphy

    Votes: 4 26.7%

  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 4K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
Whoa! With a few technical difficulties, we got through this first contest since I came back. Phew!

Please vote for the picture that best represents our theme, which is on children!

1. Chi Meson
1.jpg


2. Integral
HPIM1295a.jpg


3. edward
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/6474/1000215jpgairplanedr5.jpg

4. Moonbear
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/7004/kidspj1.jpg

5. GeorginaS
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk47/georgina747/bee.jpg

6. hypatia
IMG_2278.jpg


7. ZapperZ
img2134il3.jpg


8. Andre
grandkids.JPG


9. robphy
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3121/fountainsmv8.jpg

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=236851"

Zz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
This need to move up so people know it's time to vote. Cuteness abounds in this contest but something about robphy's composition really caught my eye.
 
hypathia, for being cute and showcasing a blossoming love of investigation! Hurray for science! All those kids are precious though :biggrin:
 
So hard to not vote for your own children, but I didn't.