VOTE Photo Contest - I Love Fireworks

VOTE PF Photo Contest - I Love Fireworks

  • Borek

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hypatia

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • neutrino

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • binzing

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ZapperZ

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • dragon2200

    Votes: 9 60.0%

  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 3K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
We have a group of amazing fireworks pictures this week. So please vote for the one you like the most.

1. Borek
sylwester08.jpg


2. hypatia
fireworks1.jpg


3. neutrino
IMG_2457.jpg


4. binzing
rsz_P8111413.jpg


5. ZapperZ
img0775sj3.jpg


6. dragon2200
DSC_0120copy.jpg


https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=242418".

Zz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I've gone with Dragon2200. Nice shot!
 
The last minute entry by Dragon gets my vote.
 
I liked neutrino's photo, makes me think of a supernova.