I want to know all of the Universe

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rishabh singh
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
2 replies · 207 views
Rishabh singh
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
How did you find PF?
I just wanted to get answers to my question and I searched Google for a reliable web for this purpose and this is where it took me.
I am a high school student who has a dream of knowing all of universe.
I love quantum physics and cosmology and aspire to study both and know everything from the quantum to cosmos.
I want answers to the questions on starting of universe,baryon asymmetry, reason for dual nature,etc. And for that reason I have to study to gain all the existing knowledge to research on it and give answers to these questions.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
A most noble sentiment:

What you propose is extremely difficult. It's good to have a goal, but you must strive hard to meet it.

1) Build your understanding of applied math and venture into more abstract fields.

2) Learn the three cornerstones of physics and the history behind that knowledge. It will give you the tools to discover new things.

3) Save some discoveries for others to find, and learn to collaborate with others because the universe is vast and you'll need all the help you can get.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Rishabh singh
jedishrfu said:
A most noble sentiment:

What you propose is extremely difficult. It's good to have a goal, but you must strive hard to meet it.

1) Build your understanding of applied math and venture into more abstract fields.

2) Learn the three cornerstones of physics and the history behind that knowledge. It will give you the tools to discover new things.

3) Save some discoveries for others to find, and learn to collaborate with others because the universe is vast and you'll need all the help you can get.
Thank you very much for your guiding.
I will have to gather my crew from people of different fields while working hard to gain knowledge and with the help of them maybe I will be able understand and solve all the mysteries of this universe.
And I think its not gonna be that easy but yeah as we all know ITS THE JOURNEY AND ITS ADVENTURES THAT ARE IMPORTANT NOT THE GOAL.
Kind Regards.