diligence
- 143
- 0
“I am one of the most published physicists, and really he hasn’t done much that is of interest,” Frampton said,
The article does not say he is accusing the university of setting him up. He is accusing a particular person, with whom he has a rivalry, of having unfairly stopped his pay while he is incarcerated trying to clear the charges.phoenix:\\ said:Wha? Drugs?! OUTRAGEOUS!? I am a distinguished physics professor, why would I need drugs? The university obviously set me up because they are jealous!
Frampton’s disappearance had been a topic of speculation around the department, said Eby, who thinks there is little question that Frampton is innocent.
“He is human, but this is so far out of his character that I think I actually laughed when I heard about it,” he said.
The article does not say he is accusing the university of setting him up. He is accusing a particular person, with whom he has a rivalry, of having unfairly stopped his pay while he is incarcerated trying to clear the charges.
Actual drug smugglers, on the other hand, will try anything to get drugs across borders. His suitcase was probably switched for a loaded one at his hotel, and would have gone missing before it got to him at the airport when he arrived in the US.
diligence said: