Welcome to PF: Your One-Stop Destination for All Things Science!

• Thread starter AlanDRPh
  • Start date
In summary, Welcome to PF is a comprehensive platform that serves as a one-stop destination for all things science. From articles and videos to forums and discussions, PF offers a wide range of resources for individuals interested in science. With a user-friendly interface and a diverse community, PF is the perfect place to engage with and learn about various scientific topics. Whether you're a beginner or an expert, PF has something to offer for everyone. So come and join the community at PF and explore the fascinating world of science!
AlanDRPh
I am a new member and have an amateur interest in physics. I recently retired (mostly) from hospital pharmacy. Other interests are aviation and various other scientific areas.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
I think for now I will just watch and learn. Note- I found this site because I read the article in the NYTimes about keyless car hazards and the mention of CO and exploding soda cans. It did not make any sense to me either, so I started searching.

Welcome to PF Alan. We're glad to have you.

AlanDRPh said:
I am a new member and have an amateur interest in physics. I recently retired (mostly) from hospital pharmacy. Other interests are aviation and various other scientific areas.

A warm welcome to PF!

Just to make sure we can help you as much as possible, make sure you know about the three main sections in PF:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.

2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.

3. The videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

I assure you that you will have a great time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.