Welcome to PF: Your One-Stop Destination for All Things Science!

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlanDRPh
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 477 views
AlanDRPh
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
I am a new member and have an amateur interest in physics. I recently retired (mostly) from hospital pharmacy. Other interests are aviation and various other scientific areas.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
I think for now I will just watch and learn. Note- I found this site because I read the article in the NYTimes about keyless car hazards and the mention of CO and exploding soda cans. It did not make any sense to me either, so I started searching.
 
AlanDRPh said:
I am a new member and have an amateur interest in physics. I recently retired (mostly) from hospital pharmacy. Other interests are aviation and various other scientific areas.

A warm welcome to PF!

Just to make sure we can help you as much as possible, make sure you know about the three main sections in PF:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.

2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.

3. The videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

I assure you that you will have a great time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.