Welcome to the Electrical Engineering Forum: Where Questions Lead to Answers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brandon91man
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 554 views
Brandon91man
Messages
21
Reaction score
5
Hello, I'm new to being a member of an active forum but I take a high amount of interest in solar power, electronic, and electrical projects. Only problem is I have a bunch of questions and it takes me a long time of internet research and experimenting to figure out the answer. I hope I can help in some way in the future and it's nice to meet everyone.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. Be sure to read through the EE forum to see if you find things of interest... :smile:
 
berkeman said:
Welcome to the PF. Be sure to read through the EE forum to see if you find things of interest... :smile:

Thank you, what is the EE forums? I've used the search function to find keyword forums.
 
Go to the top level of the forums, then scroll down to the Engineering section, and click into the Electrical Engineering forum. Does that work for you? :smile:
 
berkeman said:
Go to the top level of the forums, then scroll down to the Engineering section, and click into the Electrical Engineering forum. Does that work for you? :smile:

Yes it does, thanks again :)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman