Welcome to the Forums, Colin! Pursuing Physics Before Engineering: My Journey

  • Thread starter Thread starter SU403RUNFAST
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 560 views
SU403RUNFAST
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Hi like the title says my name is Colin and am going to school to become an engineer (mechanical/aerospace) and am doing a bachelors in physics first, so here i am. I am going to be a third year student. I have been on this forum to study many times. I hope to learn the rules fast, learn from others and also contribute myself. Learning latex is on my to do list... that is all for now
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Very nice to have you on the forums! Where are you completing your bachelor's? Why did you not get into an engineering field at your Uni?