Welcome to the PF: A Beginner's Guide to Asking Questions in Physics and Math

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheRealBelinda
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 453 views
TheRealBelinda
Hello, I'm new.

I'm a bystander & ageing enthusiast of physics, not at a very high level, but I promise I won't ask any questions.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
TheRealBelinda said:
Hello, I'm new.

I'm a bystander & ageing enthusiast of physics, not at a very high level, but I promise I won't ask any questions.
Welcome to the PF, Belinda.

You should feel free to ask questions -- that's how we learn. It helps if you can do some reading first, and post links to your reading and ask specific questions about that reading. That helps us in being able to offer answers to your questions.

Also, in the technical Physics and Math forums, when starting a new thread, you can mark the thread title with "B", "I" or "A" for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced level. Start out with the "B" tag, and see where you go from there. :smile: