Went to an amazing Arizona Wildcats game

  • Thread starter Thread starter moose
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 3K views
moose
Messages
556
Reaction score
0
I just came back from the best football game I've ever been to. The final score was 34-24 University of Arizona. So many awesome things happened during the game inside the stands too. Man it was amazing!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
kinda sucks because I wanted ucla to have the honor of knocking off the #2 team
 
moose said:
The final score was 34-24 University of Arizona.

Boooooooooooo
 
From this we can derive which of the following:
1. Ivan hates football
2. Ivan hates moose
3. Ivan hates arizona
4. UofA is Ivan's favorite school
5. This post is a waste of bandwidth.

So, Ivannnnnn, what are you booooooo-ing about?
 
It sucks what happened to Dixon, but I am really glad we won. I've never seen our team play so well (at least in the first half... although our defense was good in the second). Now I just hope that we will beat ASU, which will be tough...
 
Makes you wonder if Oregon was really all about Dixon...

On the other hand, one bad day all season is hardly anything to draw sweeping conclusions from (see above).