Haha, wow did I really post that two years ago?
I guess it was fun at first because it was something new. But two years later, I only go to a bar/club if a really good DJ is in town, or if a BUNCH of my friends are going. Otherwise, I avoid going there. After a while you realize most, if not all of the women there are trashy. And most, if not all, of the guys there are chumps that stand around like fools with no kahnooas to talk to any women.
Dont get me wrong, I don't regret it and I have a ton of fun when I go. But it gets old...and actually I'd perfer a girl that's not into clubbing/bars. I've seen one two many a-girls not able to hold their liquor and almost do a face plant right into the floor. Timberrrrr. Then there was the girl walking back home with her friends on the side of the road saying to people walking by, "DONT DO DRUGSSSSSSSSSS", advice she herself should take. I've also had girls flash me, buy me drinks, make out. I've also seen two guys who had too much to drink proceed to beat the hell out of each other right infront of me until the bouncers came and threw them out the door, literally. I've taken shots with Vanilla Ice as he sung "Ice Ice baby" and girls were dancing on the bar tops... Interesting experiences but not really something I'd want to do over and over again. Heh, I don't even like kissing someone that I don't really know anymore either.
Find a nice cute girl that like to read books and do things intellectual, I say.
Oh and vomit. Lots and lots of vomit on the sidewalks from drunk people as they go home. Ughh....
Trust me when I tell you this, you do NOT want to try and find a girl or a guy at a bar unless you want STDs or AIDS. I wouldn't touch any of those people with a ten foot pole.
Oh, I forgot to mention the people you see there who are clearly on drugs too...they usually stand under the vents because the a/c makes them feel good when there taking E-pills. I even had some stupid kid at the college bar walk up to my friend and I and ask us point blank if we could give him drugs...wow. We just looked at each other and shook our heads and told him to f' off.
And there's also the D-bags that walk around the bar pushing and shoving people out of their way. Most of the time its the women that do this. So I either give them a nice elbow to their ribs or I just block them and tell them not to push me ever again and yell at them to get lost. There is also the clueless idiot guys who think they are going to literally walk inbetween me and the girl I am dancing with to get to the other side. I just stare at him straight in the eyes with a mad face and shake my head saying no, you're not going this way. Get lost.
Bars have some ...errr...interesting aspects to them. You really have to be a JERK for people to give you any respect there. The bigger a jerk you are, the more people like you. But I don't like that aspect of it.
Oh, and unless the DJ is special big name, expect the music to SUCK. When Paul Oakenfold came to town, he was good. Tiesto was sold out though. :(
I'd rather sit at home and read a nice book.