Cheese riddle: what am I if not mozzarella, swiss, or monterey jack?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nimbulus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Puzzle
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 5K views
nimbulus
I need help with the following puzzle. Thanks. :smile:

Of the following I am none;
Mozzarella, Swiss, and Monterey Jack.
However, I will always be made
When you begin at the end.
What am I?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I spent a few minutes on this with no result. I was just about to put it away when the answer just jumped into my head.

edam
 
Hey great Jimmy! I never heard of that cheese before, but I'm glad you found the answer! :biggrin:
 
Although Jimmy's answer is appropriate, another answer come to my mind.

the last letters of the 3 cheeses spells 'ask'.
Every puzzle is a question requiring an answer.
In this puzzle perhaps the answer is the 'question'.
 
Last edited: