May I have a say ?
Ok, when I was a kid, I told my mother that "Mommy when I grow up, I will stay with mom only, I will work to help and give mommy money". When I became older, I became lazy and stubborn, I took to smoking, and all the bad habits.
Now, I love jobs of a researcher. It's hard to say how difficult it is to find one; as for several factors, geographical dependence (institutes and companys indifferent areas might have different needs for laborers), labor conditions, my own interests (being dicisive in real life is hard too e.g espcially when you multiple choices: life sucks in that people who don't have a chance always seach for one whereas people who have multiple choices might ignore them all)...Seriously , beside doing my job, I would love to spend some time learning the English language, and some time being a volunteer in, maybe, a children, cancer hospital or anywhere belonging to the Red Cross