What Are Lnewqban's Main Interests in Florida?
- Thread starter Lnewqban
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 290 views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
Homework Helper
Gold Member
- 4,198
- 2,391
Again, thank you, bekerman.berkeman said:I'm loving your new avatar!![]()
Yes, I love motorcycles.
I like the posts and explanations you have produced and that I have read so far.
Please, send me a message if you ever notice I am posting something incorrect (including my English).
Regards!
Similar threads
Is physics your main interest in life?Is Physics the Right Path for Me?
- pv=nrt
- · Replies 7 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 7
Schools What are the top universities in Florida for studying physics?
- agm2010
- · Replies 19 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 19
Schools Florida Atlantic University's Honors College and math and physics
- Subdot
- · Replies 5 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 5