What are Mr. Bruce Harper's interests in physics and medicine?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bruce Harper
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    gene expression
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 669 views
Bruce Harper
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Introducing myself. - After many years in various technical fields, I moved into the people-helping world with teaching and psychotherapy. Physics and medicine, of course, have always played important parts in my world. I would say, though, that mental processes including gene expression interest me most at the moment. I came upon this site by accident searching for something else.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm interested in any research on hypnotic regression and the switching on, again, of dormant genes, such the growth genes in older people. This is something put forward by an accomplished medical doctor, Dr Ernest Rossi, who is one of the foremost experts in medical hypnosis in the US. He authored a book called The Psychobiology of Gene expression several years ago .Can anyone add further research on this.
 
Please read this first

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/please-read-no-questions-in-new-member-introductions.776481/

Zz.