What Are Some Inspiring Student Success Stories?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monster92
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
Monster92
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Hello there,

I was wondering whether anyone has any success stories so share in terms of studying. At this time of the year many students may feel they have a long way to go before seeing the actual success of their studies. Some may even experienced poor grades and have increased their work load to achieve better ones. Any success story would be must appreciated
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I think I might have one or two of those stories but can only think of a minor one at this time.

Why don't you just study instead? You might want to do something else but just buckle up and study!
 
Here's a couple of websites on student success stories

http://www.ccsf.edu/Offices/Government_Affairs/StudentSuccessStories/

http://studentsuccessstories.org/Stories.html
 
Last edited by a moderator: