What are some key concepts in physics that a non-expert may find interesting?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raffer
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 608 views
Raffer
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Very interested in physics. Know just enough to ask questions that make sense to me but which are probably naive. Degree in EE from MIT class 68. I probably passed Alan Guth on my way to the classes I went to - not nearly enough contact to have any of it rub off on me. I did enjoy Prof. Tony French quite a bit.
This forum has great discussions, wonderfully tolerant answers, and no ranters that I noticed.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Raffer said:
I did enjoy Prof. Tony French

He is still with us, although he's in his 90's by now.