What are some recommended sci-fi movies according to science enthusiasts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vger517
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 871 views
Vger517
Greeetings. To put this simply I am from north western Washington state. I found this site cause I was looking for some really good Scy-Fy movies to watch and you all seemed to like Primer so that is the movie for tonight.
I am a weather geek and science fiction geek!
I grew up in the greater NW part of the states and love to explore new places. I dig all elements of our world from waking on the beach to walking in the forests.
Went to Spokane CC majored in Data Entry. So loved the classes. Found work in my field of training too!
I am now retired from doing security work. Am a grandmother of three.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org