What are some ways to connect with other physics enthusiasts online?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jadelovesphysics
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 617 views
Jadelovesphysics
I make terrible (or amazing?) puns about physics and chemistry. I honestly wish that there were more people in my life that had a passion for physics like I do. I love math and science and I want to educate myself as much as possible. Please message me anything about science or math! :)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Jadelovesphysics.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif


You may like to read through some of our many subforums, you'll find them listed on our home page. It is always best to do a lot of reading to see what others post, and to get a feel for the forum culture, before jumping in.

Good luck! :smile: