What are some ways to prepare for a career as a theoretical physicist?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marso
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 415 views
Marso
Messages
11
Reaction score
4
How did you find PF?
In all honesty I cannot recall how I found PF. I have had it on my favourites tab for quite a while and then decided why not make an account.
Greetings to you all,

I am currently a student(not college level). I am extremely passionate about mathematics and physics. I plan on eventually becoming a theoretical physicist. I love solving extremely complex math and have been interested in it since I was 7. At the age of 9 I was able to teach my self quite a portion of algebra and trigonometry. I always love being challenged intellectually and I hope I can not only benefit myself from this forum but help others as well.

Live long and prosper,
Marso
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: PeroK and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org