What are the applications of electromagnetics in biomedical engineering?

• Thread starter Fips
  • Start date
In summary, electromagnetics has a wide range of applications in biomedical engineering, including the use of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for non-invasive medical imaging, electromagnetic stimulation for nerve and muscle function analysis, and electromagnetic therapy for treating various medical conditions such as chronic pain and cancer. Electromagnetics also plays a crucial role in the development of prosthetics and medical devices, as well as in bioelectromagnetics research for understanding the effects of electromagnetic fields on living organisms. Overall, the use of electromagnetics in biomedical engineering has greatly advanced the field and improved medical treatments and technologies.
Fips
So I'm currently studying for my electromagnetics exam that will happen on the beginning of this semestre. While studying i stumbled upon this forum looking up for some answers. I was quite happy to find this forum because I've been looking for a forum like this for a while now.
I'm from Portugal and will ingress the 3rd year on biomedical engineering. I've always been fascinated about physics, especially when it's about physics of particules. I must admit I'm quit excited to use this forum :P hope to talk to you all soon! have a good one

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Fips!