What are the Applications of Linear Algebra and Calculus in Machine Learning?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brandon Trabucco
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 1K views
Brandon Trabucco
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello, my name is Brandon Trabucco. Junior in high school, I have a deep fascination with logical and mathematical relationships. I am a self taught programmer and musician and I dream to attend college at MIT when I graduate. It is a pleasure to meet all of you, and I look forward to discussing mathematics with all of you.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and thank you. The area of math that interest me most is not math by itself, but rather the application of linear algebra and differential and integral calculus to write machine learning algorithms for computers. The master algorithm is a great book that I have been able to find on this subject.

Reversing back to pure math, however, I am fascinated with complex numbers.