What are the benefits of being a test engineer in the semiconductor industry?

  • Thread starter Thread starter misterK
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 421 views
misterK
How did you find PF?
google
Hi All,

I registered here so i can ask questions when i feel stuck in my work/school.
Also to buff my physics/engineering skills and hopefully helping someone else some day.

I work in semiconductors as a test engineer and i took up a engineering degree a while back.
I enjoy designing machinery and test setups tho I am very practical, often i have a good "gut feel" about engineering problems but i lack the math skill to back it up.

I hope to learn a lot and to give back to the community.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org