What are the benefits of joining a forum for engineers and scientists?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
2 replies · 557 views
AhmedAB
Messages
6
Reaction score
4
How did you find PF?
Okay, I found this forum while researching steam turbine design, and I found it very helpful to increase my knowledge about the matter, so I thought it was a great idea to join and ask some questions.
hey , I bumped into this forum while searching for something and thought it was a great idea to stick around and surround myself with amazingly smart people, its my honor to join you guys and thank you for reading
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman and scottdave
Physics news on Phys.org
Thank you very much it's my pleasure to be here. I honestly didn't think someone will respond to me this quickly it really made my day .