What are the benefits of learning a new language for scientists?

  • Thread starter Thread starter italicus
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 324 views
italicus
Messages
134
Reaction score
70
Hello,

I am italian, enthusiast for physics, not so young, and looking for something interesting in the field. First of all, excuse me for my bad English , I know I’ll make a lot of mistakes in writing...please do no hesitate to correct me ! Thank you for having accepted my registration. See you soon .
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PhysicsForums! :smile:

Your English is a heck of a lot better than my Italian. :wink:
 
berkeman said:
Welcome to PhysicsForums! :smile:

Your English is a heck of a lot better than my Italian. :wink:
what he said (very small).jpg


Ciao !
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Thank you berkeman ! 😊 I bet you will learn a lot of Italian , if you are interested ! Now I go to sleep , it’s 00:50 am of Dec 10 here ...! Bye .
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman