What are the best MSc programs in theoretical physics in the UK and Germany?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jkurzweil
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 630 views
jkurzweil
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself:

I am from Austria (not Australia, haha) and I'm currently studying Physics at the University of Vienna. During my studies I realized that what fascinates me the most is theoretical physics. That's why I am considering applying to several MSc programmes in that area at universities mainly in the UK and Germany. I joined this forum to get some advice on the application process for grad school!

I hope to get some good advice here and will certainly return the favor if there is something that I can help out with.

Cheers!
 
Physics news on Phys.org