What are the best RSS feeds for the latest astrophysics research?

  • Level: Undergrad 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Simfish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Astrophysics Research
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
Simfish
Gold Member
Messages
811
Reaction score
2
I know that you could use ScienceDaily's RSS feed, but ScienceDaily is for the general public and not for working scientists.

So for working scientists, which one is best? I can obviously subscribe to the RSS of The Astrophysical Journal. But I'd prefer something that I could quickly read in, say, 20 minutes. I subscribe to a lot of other science RSS feeds and I get some astrophysics articles from them, but they are dwarfed by other submissions.

I like Centauri Dreams and Supernova Condensate the most, as they tend to be of the right reading level (advanced undergraduate) for me.
 
Astronomy news on Phys.org
I like PhysORG a lot, there are tons of categories to choose from and I subscribe to the Earth and space sciences one.