Elisa Thread starter May 8, 2020 #1 How did you find PF? internet I am trying to help my daughter on her homework since she is on online classes now during the lockdown that we have due to COVID 19
I am trying to help my daughter on her homework since she is on online classes now during the lockdown that we have due to COVID 19
berkeman Admin Messages 69,779 Reaction score 25,629 May 8, 2020 #3 Also, please keep in mind that we require that you/your daughter show your best efforts when posting homework questions. I see that you missed that in your first post in the schoolwork forums, and will try to help you out in that thread now.
Also, please keep in mind that we require that you/your daughter show your best efforts when posting homework questions. I see that you missed that in your first post in the schoolwork forums, and will try to help you out in that thread now.