What are the Challenges of Learning Computer Science as a New Student?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aslii
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 651 views
Aslii
My name is Asli (similar pronunciation to Ashley). And it's my first semester at uni and I'm doing computer science. Because I am new to everything, it is hard for me to get into it quickly so I am trying to understand everything and hopefully pass this semester haha. We started from Java in my uni and I believe half of my class was failed last semester and they repeating which scares me but here I am, and I'll be asking questions and also try to learn as much as possible. I'm always on internet searching for different styles of explanation anyway. So, hello :-p
 
Physics news on Phys.org