What are the challenges of understanding abstract concepts in physics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter neg1kelvin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    future
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 636 views
neg1kelvin
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am a sophomore in high school taking my local physics 1 course. I love trying to wrap my head around abstract concepts like consciousness and higher dimensions .over all higher sciences. I often get frustrated with my lack of math knowledge to comprehend some of it but I figure I need to be patient and someday I will. Its very excited to finally have a physics community to relate with. My family and friends tend to find it degrading to talk about so I keep my personal discoveries and exuberance pent up. I look forward to getting a release through this forum! Thanks guys!
 
Physics news on Phys.org