What are the favorite subjects of a math and physics enthusiast?

• Thread starter etropy
  • Start date
In summary, a math and physics enthusiast is likely to have a strong interest in mathematical and scientific concepts, with a particular passion for subjects such as calculus, algebra, geometry, and mechanics. They may also enjoy studying topics like quantum physics, relativity, and thermodynamics, as these areas often require a deep understanding of mathematical principles. Overall, a math and physics enthusiast is drawn to the logical and analytical nature of these subjects and enjoys solving complex problems and understanding the fundamental laws of the universe.
etropy
How did you find PF?
I found PF by a Google search, i just was bored and searched for hard integrals after what i found a discussion about it, here on PF.
I am just a person who enjoys mathematics and physics, especially mathematics, but physics of course to. My favorite math subject is analytic numbertheory and maybe calculus. My favorite physics subject is just classical mechanics, i don't really understand much physics, but everything i understand about physics, i find interesting. I love to watch doctor Walter Lewins's physiscs lectures. Besides math and physics i like anime and cooking.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome: