What are the finalists for the worst picture in this contest?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Final Picture

FINAL VOTE - Bad Picture!

  • turbo-1

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • larkspur

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • GeoMike

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • zoobyshoe

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • ZapperZ

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 0TheSwerve0

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Moonbear

    Votes: 8 26.7%

  • Total voters
    30
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 3K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
As expected, it was difficult to vote in this one. Just what criteria does one use? The best bad picture? The worst looking picture? Whatever it was, here are the finalists in this contest. Good luck!

1. turbo-1
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/33/badcu4.jpg

2. larkspur
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/5774/badphotoiy3.jpg

3. GeoMike
http://www.mcschell.com/blur.jpg

4. zoobyshoe
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/mrzshoe/blurman.jpg

5. ZapperZ
IMG_0392.jpg


6. 0TheSwerve0
blurrypic.jpg


7. Moonbear
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6195/halloweenuu9.jpg

Zz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I voted for Zooby because it's just such a classic mistake, and the movement in the picture is so wide as well.
 
How did Zz's artistic fireworks ever make it into the final round?! :smile: Surely that's not a bad picture to anyone but Chroot. :biggrin:

I'm going with GeoMike because it still manages to make me slightly queasy to look at that photo.
 
I'm going to vote for Moonbear cause that picture is so bad I'm pretty sure it's been posted upside down.
 
Less than a day left for you to vote on the picture that you think is the BADDEST of the lot!

Zz.
 
I'm going to go with larkspur...that just turned out very badly haha
 
I went with Moonbear because it makes me think of Halloween.