What are the future research opportunities in impinging jets and related fields?

In summary, future research opportunities in impinging jets and related fields include further exploration of the effects of impingement on heat transfer, mass transfer, and fluid flow, as well as the development of advanced numerical techniques and experimental methods for studying impinging jets. Additionally, there is potential for investigating new applications of impinging jets in emerging technologies such as additive manufacturing and microfluidics. Furthermore, there is a need for more comprehensive studies on the influence of jet parameters, such as nozzle geometry and flow rate, on impingement performance. Overall, the future of impinging jets and related fields holds promising opportunities for advancing our understanding and applications of this important fluid mechanics phenomenon.
Ritwik Kulkarni
Hi All,

I am Ritwik from India and I am very interested in the area of fluid mechanics.Currently pursing B.Tech in Mechanical Engg. in IIT. I am currently doing my project in impinging jets. I want to explore and want to continue in the field for research in the graduate programmes. I want to know what is the future scope in this field and what are the fields in which I can go for research and their respective universities.
Thanks in advance :D

Regards,

Ritwik Kulkarni

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!